"America's Business Center"
Junction City Chamber of Commerce
222 W Sixth St., PO Box 26
Junction City, KS 66441
"To promote community and ensure a thriving environment in the Junction City Region"
Shop Small, Shop Local
Check out these deals at local merchants!
The Junction City Area Chamber of Commerce is championing American Express Shop Small - Small Business Saturday on November 26. Locally, we will run the event throughout the week of Nov. 21 - Nov 26th.
Our goal is to assist you in promoting your business. If you offer a coupon, discount, or giveaway to shoppers during Shop Small, Shop Local Week, the Chamber will include your offer at no cost to you in a special full-page insert that will run in the Daily Union on November 19. We will also provide posters and giveaways to promote the Shop Small, Shop Local Campaign.
This year we are going to create a passport for shoppers to have you stamp or initial when they visit your business during Shop Small Week.
Please fill out the below form confirming your participation in the Shop Small, Shop Local event by November. If you would like to support the promotion, please fill out the form and return it to the chamber office in person or by mail to P.O. Box 26, Junction City, KS.
- Offer a coupon, discount, or giveaway to attract customers.
- Promote the event in your place of business. We will provide posters and other merchandise.
- We will deliver your passports the week of November 14, to begin distributing immediately.
- Patrons will turn in completed passports at the Junction City Area Chamber of Commerce for official contest entry.
- Passports will include an option to receive future correspondence from participating businesses.