About the Chamber
The Junction City Chamber was established on May 4th, 1926 as the Chapter of the Merchants Association Credit Bureau, Inc., a non-profit organization established to conduct mutual business exchanges. In 1934 the name was changed to the Junction City Chamber of Commerce. In 1992, there was once again a change to the name to include "area" and the chamber continues to be named the Junction City Area Chamber of Commerce today.
The Junction City Area Chamber of Commerce network consists of approximately 400 businesses and individuals who invest their time, talent and resources to advance the civic, industrial, commercial, agricultural, and general interest of Geary County and the region.
Neighboring Fort Riley generates countless opportunities for our businesses and citizens. Our Chamber facilitates partnerships between the military and our business and governmental entities. Many, retiring from service to our country stay in our community, become entrepreneurs and serve in leadership roles at all levels of government.
Please Like us on Facebook