Available to organizations who are dedicated to a particular social
cause or advocating for a shared point of view. This includes
Churches, Boards, Committees, Clubs and Associations as well
as 501c3 businesses.
Non-profits are not eligible for multi-business partnerships. However, Non-profits are eligible to upgrade to any Step and/or Enhanced Membership.
• JCACC website listing with company business description
(200 characters) and limited searchable keywords
• One category in online membership directory on the JCACC website
• Link to your companies website on the JCACC website
• Add your social media buttons to your listing on the JCACC website
• Access to Members-Only area of JCACC website
• May post member-hosted events, discounts and coupons, company news releases and job listings on JCACC website
• Member window decal for each year member is in good standing
• Opportunity to submit member spotlight stories and photos for
the JCACC website blog
• Opportunity to attend the monthly Business After Hours at no charge
and invitations to other Chamber events
• Access to free advertising with media partners during the first year
• University of Mary Scholarships for any employee of Non-Profit.
Valued up to $3,200 over four years!
• Free vendor booth at the yearly Business Expo
• Subscription to Chamber Chat
• Daily emails promoting chamber and member events
• Invitation to the member-only Christmas get-together, Jingle Mingle
• Special Pricing on educational events hosted by the Chamber